Course: Happier. Healthier. Wealthier.
- The science of wellbeing and how to apply it to your life
- How to invest – easy
- How to become financially independent of your employer
- Our ancestors long forgotten secrets to good health and happiness
- Wellbeing for kids/teens
- Benefits to us and to society beyond health
- How to become both physically and mentally healthy
Forever! Plus you’ll have access to future updates.
- Since only 2.7% of American adults meet 4 of the fundamental pillars of healthy living, it’s for the 97.3% who don’t
- It’s also for the large majority of us who are not (yet) financially independent of our employer
- Recommended ages: 15+ (the content may be difficult to follow under 15 years). No upper age limit. Most adults will benefit and will also want to help their children learn these concepts early in life.
- Policy makers
- Health industry leaders
As I mentioned above, you’ll have access to this course forever (and to any ongoing updates)… therefore, you might consider it as a gift for your children, grandchildren, or a younger relative/friend.
- Anyone looking for specific medical advice for their particular condition.
Although I am a physician, you should always of course, consult your own doctor. This course may well help prevent many chronic diseases but it is not intended to be used to treat any particular condition or disease.
- I am aiming for 5-7 hours of content but that is subject to your feedback (during beta-testing).
- The course will be set up to do at your own pace.
- During this beta-testing period, you can expect the first lesson by May 1, 2023. The last lesson will be completed on or before July 31, 2023.
- Possibly projects
- Anyone who is willing to help me out by providing feedback during this testing period will get the course for $37.50 (50% off)
- Once the course is finalized it will sell for $75
At least 90% of the content will be just as relevant to you.